Thursday, August 25, 2011

Third Friday still to come

We have our 3rd and Final PC Education Session tomorrow, and Matt and I are both looking forward to the day, to all the we will hear, all that we will be given and shown..

it seems like yesterday we went to the first session, but it all feels so right which may just be why it feels the way it does at this point.

as I sit here, Matt is off at Band Practice with the local Brass band, our little friend is tucked up asleep in bed, the cat is curled up on the couch beside me, and everything is so still and so quiet and as I was reminded today by a dear friend, these times are very few and far between when you have a family and to cherish them when they happen. so as I sit here with my chocolate and my chick flick playing I am taking time to cherish, but also taking time to daydream about what may be ahead.  Matt and I have both been doing that a lot lately. He has been checking out the catalogs to kids bikes and toys and bits a pieces and I have been tracking down old recipes that I used to cook with mum, and linen for the beds and clothes for the kids.

Kyle has told us Bob the builder is just not cool as Cars and Ben 10 , oh well to each their own and that is exactly it.
we don't know what is in store for us, we have no idea how fast or how long the process may take. all we can do at this point is sit back and take each step one day at a time.

Please pray for tomorrow for this last session, please pray for the families and the kids that are and will be affected by Permanent Care. Its not an easy place to be in on any side of the Triad. and all we can do is walk by faith that God will prepare the way. that he will keep us strong and covered by his grace through all that is ahead.

Love and Prayers to all
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment